Lutherock was started by eight congregations with the American Lutheran Church (ALC) and the first 50 acres was given in 1957. Each of the eight congregations would take a week in the summer. In the mid-1970s the first summer programming began and in 1984, the first part-time director was the Reverend Mark Radloff. With the creation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of American (ELCA) due to the merger of the ALC and the Lutheran Church of American (LCA), the boards of Lutheridge and Lutherock merged in 1991 to create Lutheridge+Lutherock Ministries, Inc.  Lutherock now comprises 709 acres and is known for its Outdoor Adventure Program.

Luther Springs
NovusWay manages a family of locations for Camps, Conferences and Retreat Rentals and is supported by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Amazon Smile